Ergonomics and Biomechanics Products
New I2M Motion Tracking Product Line
Our I2M (IMUs to Motion) family of products provides an unmatched choice of sensors, features and expandability. All our sensors while smaller than a typical wristwatch contain 8GB of memory. All sensors allow the customer to change the settings to either 2g or 6g depending on their needs without having to purchase multiple sensors. Our SXT series allow up to 24 sensors to be used either individually or together with all sensors being synchronized.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/I2M-IMUs.html
HM-Analyzer captures motion orientation data real-time for up to 18 SXT sensors. The user can map SXTs to selected joint segments such as trunk, pelvis, arms, etc.
HM-Analyzer maps segments or joints of a 3D model skeleton to SXTs and dynamically displays axes of orientation of mapped segments or joints and dynamically displays Euler or Quaternion orientation data as a scrolling 2D graph as well as the skeleton animation.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/HM-Analyzer.html
We wish to remind customers who wish to upgrade to HumanCAD that upgrade credits are available to customers of ManneQuinPRO Versions 7 through 10.2, ManneQuinBE and ManneQuinELITE. The value of these credits is reduced each December 31st.
Upgrade discount will be reduced as of 12/31/2010.
VATS™ (Vibration Analysis ToolSet)
The new miniature DataLOG is now available for all VATS system configurations.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/vats.html
MVTA Multimedia Video Task Analysis®
MVTA Version 3
We are pleased to announce the release of MVTA Version 3. The following summarizes the key features and changes from version 2.9:
- Windows 7 & Vista support
- New video display library
- WMV (Windows Media Video) support added
- Improved frame navigation support of MPEG-2 files
- Added video navigation shortcuts (speeds searching through video)
- New breakpoint editing Features
- Added Forward ReAlign (Ctrl-F) and Backward Realign (Ctrl-B) – Move the previous or next breakpoint to the current cursor location
- When annotation panel is visible, pressing the "Insert" key enter text input mode for annotation and press Enter will end annotation text input mode and return to analysis mode.
- More User preferences/customizations setting saved
- Mainwindow Size and Location
- Task Analysis window Size and Location
- Annotation Panel state in Task Analysis window
- Data Analysis window state
- MDF and MDT files can now be saved to previous MVTA version formats
- Addition of new report, magnitude report, numerical value and its units can be associated with events.
- Productivity Features
- Support added for the Focus Enhancement CommandPost Video Window control interface.
- When opening a video file, if the video file name and MDF filename are the same except the ext. and in the same directory, the MDF file will now also be open.
- Support for third party data files
- A conversion program is available at an extra cost to convert Biometrics .log files so that captured data such as EMG or goniometry data can be displayed in the biomechanical analysis of MVTA. A synchronization method is required by the user in order to establish the starting point of the video and the data stream.
- The user can now import other signal data such as EMG to be displayed with the video using a standard text file format. A synchronization method is required by the user in order to establish the starting point of the video and the data stream.
- Various issues corrected
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/mvta.html
Series 4 Gauge
The new Series 4 gauges have been released.
Series 4 digital force gauges are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry, with capacities from 0.12 lb to 500 lb (0.5 N to 2500 N). The gauges feature a sampling rate of 3,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. Accuracy is ±0.2% of full scale ±1 digit, and resolution is 1/2000.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/Mark10_4_Gauges.html
Series 4 gauges include MESUR Lite data acquisition software.
MESUR™ Lite Basic Data Collection Software
MESUR™ Lite is a basic data collection program included with all new Mark-10 gauges with outputs. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data from a gauge. Data saved in the gauge's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/Mark10_MESURlite.html
Biometrics Ltd. Products
The new DataLOG MWX8 is the latest in data acquisition technology developed to meet the needs of researchers for portable data collection and ambulatory monitoring in human performance, sports science, medical research, industrial ergonomics, gait laboratories, & educational settings.
Weighing 60% less than previous devices, at 129g, the DataLOG MWX8 can be worn on the arm or leg in addition to the traditional belt/waist placement. This miniaturized technology is by far the most powerful portable data acquisition device available.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/biodatalog.html
New version 8 Analysis Software (for DataLOG MWX8, W4X8, P3X8 and DataLINK DLK900 & DLK800) includes the following new features:
- Windows 7 compatible - DataLOG only
- Windows Vista & XP compatible - both DataLOG & DataLINK
- Enhanced data export
- Data extrapolation when different sampling frequencies have been used
- Data sub sampling for large data files
New FP3 & FP4 ForcePlates (for DataLOG MWX8, W4X8, P3X8 and DataLINK DLK900 & DLK800):
- FP3: full scale 0-100 kg
- FP4: full scale 0-250 kg
The Biometrics Ltd range of ForcePlates are focused to the needs of the researcher providing high precision, versatility and ease of use. Direct connection to the Bluetooth DataLOG, the tethered DataLINK or the tethered General Amplifier K800 enables data capture and analysis of vertical component of reaction force in a wide variety of applications.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/bioforceplate.html
Thought Technology Voltage Isolator 4
The Voltage Isolator 4 Infiniti is an interface device that provides electrical isolation. It allows Thought Technology's systems to be safely interfaced with analog outputs of line-powered systems, such as computers with DAC cards, Isokinetic dynamometers, or force platforms.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/VI4infiniti.html
Announcing the Xsens MTw™ wireless 3D motion tracker
The MTw is a small, accurate wireless 3D motion tracker. The MTw uses the unique Awinda™ radio protocol developed by Xsens. This technology ensures that data from up to 32 MTw's is time-synchronized (better than 10 μs between each MTw) in a wireless body-area network.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/xsens_MTw.html