NexGen has added several new Baseline products:
New 5-position Hydraulic Pinch Grip Gauge
- The adjustable handle fits all size hands for accurate and repeatable pinch measurements.
- 5-position strength test protocols (MVE and MMVE) now can be used for pinch measurements.
- Easy to adjust paddle accommodates to any size hand (other pinch gauges only have one pinch width).
- Pinch width without paddle is the same width as standard pinch gauges, both mechanical and hydraulic.
- 5 pinch positions permits MVE and MMVE protocols to be used with tip, palmar and key tests. (CE Certified, 2-year warranty)
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/baseline1.html
New 3-Piece Hand Evaluation Sets
Baseline Hand Evaluation 3-piece set (Clinical model & Feedback model with reverse heads) features feedback 200 lb. hydraulic hand dynamometer & 5-position feedback mode 50 lb. hydraulic pinch gauge. See: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/baseline1.html
New Baseline 2-Sided Deluxe Skinfold Caliper 12-1130
New Baseline Xtender Goniometer 12-1036
New 12-1027 Digital Goniometer With 180 Degree Range, 9 Inch Arms, & AA
Two New Baseline Body Fat Analyzers
The Baseline 12-1141 BF analyzer and 12-1140 mini BF analyzer. See: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/baseline25.html
New Measurement Tapes
New Baseline Digital 5-Position Pinch Grip and Hand Dynamometer
The instruments are Bluetooth enabled. The maximum (peak) value is shown for each scan. The average (mean), standard deviation (SD) and coefficient of variation (CV) are calculated and displayed for each series of scans.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/baseline27.html
Thought Technology Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Suite
We are pleased to announce the release of the latest ProComp 2 series package with the focus on HRV.
The heart rate variability (HRV) suite is a set of simple tools, designed to help the clinician do biofeedback therapy with clients, even if they have little or no experience with biofeedback. The tools in this suite will help the clinician evaluate client's heart rate variability and provide a multi-pronged approach to retraining the cardiovascular physiology underlying HRV.
The tools will also allow the clinician to:
- Monitor HRV during therapy
- Teach self-regulation with HRV biofeedback
- Teach simple breathing techniques aimed at reducing tension and anxiety while maximizing HRV
The HRV Suite based on BioGraph Infiniti 6.04, works with the clinical grade ProComp 2 physiological data acquisition device and the HR/BVP sensor and respiration sensors. When using the HRV assessment tool, you have the option of connecting a blood pressure monitor (A&D UA-767PC) if you want to include blood pressure readings in the assessment measures.
There are introductory discounted prices (valid to June 30, 2015) for the T7406M - Procomp2 w/ HRV Suite (w/BioGraph Infiniti software, respiration and HR/BVP sensors) and the SA7580 - HRV Suite (requires BioGraph 6.04, for ProComp 2 or ProComp Infiniti and FlexComp in Legacy mode).
The HRV suite is not compatible with ProComp 5 systems.
Learn more at: www.nexgenergo.com/medical/HRVsuite.html