Touch-Test Two-Point Discriminator
- Accurately tests static and moving two-point discrimination of fingers, toes or sensory flaps.
- Standardized testing for two-point discrimination can be done with this single unit. The innovative design consists of two sturdy, rotating, plastic disks that are joined together.
- Rounded tips are spaced at standard testing intervals from 1 to 15mm apart. A 20 and 25mm spacing are also given.
- One disk setting tests from 1 to 8mm. To change to the 9 to 15mm disk setting, simply rotate the top disk until it clicks in place.
- Ideal for testing following nerve repair, grafts and innervated tissue transfer for desensitization, or to determine the level of impairment.
- Easy to read and use. Ideal for the home care therapist and for patient home use.
- Instructions included.
Product #: 12-1495